PayPal opens you to a world of opportunities by instantly allowing buyers and sellers to trade internationally in an easy and secure way. Your business gets access to proven, active online shoppers, and the potential to grow profits significantly.
- Attract New Buyers: Gain shoppers who prefer PayPal as a secure and convenient way to pay - 5 out of 6 eBay buyers prefer PayPal.1
- Increase Your Sales: Generate an average 16.7%2 higher selling price for items sold cross-border on eBay.com. Also, offering PayPal can increase your chances of successful sales on eBay by 20%.3
- Lower Your Risk: eBay cross-border sellers who offer PayPal have on average 43% lower Unpaid Item rates than those sellers who do not.4
- Increase Your Trade Velocity: 50-60% of international auction listings with PayPal get paid within 24 hours of the auction close.5
- Meet Your Customers' Payment Needs: Seeing the PayPal payment option during checkout increases buyer confidence and improves sales conversion. In fact, over 80% of our users say they're more likely to buy from an online business a second time if that business accepts PayPal.6
- Based on the results of an online survey of randomly selected eBay buyers.
- eBay Insights and Analytics Group, May 2005. Results are based upon statistical averages and do not constitute a warranty that individual eBay businesses will achieve the same results.
- CyberSource 2004 Study
- Data represents purchases on eBay globally (excluding Motors) in Q1 2005. It compares Unpaid Items (UPI) cases from successful listings where sellers offered PayPal and successful listings where sellers did not offer PayPal.
- Based on the results of an online survey of randomly selected eBay UK, CA, DE, and AU sellers
- Results from a GLS Research survey of existing users, July 2004.